how is lip blushing completed?
Using small needles and a soft press, your artist layers the desired color pigment into your lips using a cosmetic tattoo device. The outcome is subtle due to the thin layers that are slowly colored over the lips. The more we layer the pigment, the denser the results will be. This technique of layering pigments allows us to create different styles of Lip Blush from a soft and natural color that resembles a lip tint to a complete lipstick effect.
Who is Lip Blushing for?
Lip Blush can be a great solution with multiple benefits for almost all skin types. Here are some of the reasons why Lip Blushing may be just what you are looking for:
* Creates fullness without surgery or fillers
* Restores color to lips that have become pale with age
* Color correction of darkness in lips
* Brighten your natural lip color
* Add symmetry to the lips
* Defines the shape
* Camouflages scars and hyper-pigmentation
* Reduce the appearance of fine lines and aging